Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Lamb[_2_] Tim Lamb[_2_] is offline

Default Data over mobile network

In message , charles
writes
In article ,
Tim Lamb wrote:
This might be a very silly question:-)

Is there a device/way of paralleling mobile phone connections to boost
data rate? Possibly in connection with gaming activities.

Long shot question but my Vodafone service is suddenly very intermittent
and usually emergency service only. Vodafone deny any issues and this
has been continuous over more than a week.

My new neighbours have 3 young teenage boys and the wired internet is
limited to around 12 meg.

Paranoia alert but we are on a radial path to the transmitter.

what is a "radial path to the transmitter"

Sorry to be unclear. We are on the same radial path to the transmitter.
I know nothing about the propagation characteristics of mobile phone
masts but assume it is zoned.

--
Tim Lamb