Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Edward Hernandez Edward Hernandez is offline

Default CEN-TECH 10/2/50A 12v Manual Charger Burned out

On Friday, October 30, 2020 at 10:44:51 AM UTC-5, Fox's Mercantile wrote:
On 10/29/20 1:59 PM, Edward Hernandez wrote:
"Class is part of the fatal flaw of sexuality," says Lyotard

Oooh, you know how to cut and paste.

Now work on your reading comprehension.
--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0

Please... As if I would h/ack/edit google groups and then pretend to send a post to my own email. It's cute that you banshees can post a fake reply every hour. So special. 41 years on usenet right? Congrates on doing the same thing you have done for 41 years. You're still an old troll. Now practice being a good and moral human being.