Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default There's a rat my loft (what am I gonna do?)

On 29/10/2020 21:54, Vir Campestris wrote:
On 29/10/2020 18:23, T i m wrote:
And 'as hunters' we aren't very well equipped are we? We can't easily
digest raw meat and we certainly can't easily consume fur, feathers,
skin or bone and we can't catch much without traps or tools. So we
aren't 'natural' carnivore / hunters (like most other obligate
carnivores are) but we might be gatherers in that we could get the
stuff you could forage for (like shellfish) or be opportunist re
finding the remains of other animal kills when we learned how to cook
meat.

Our closest relatives the Bonobos and Chimpanzees have raw meat in their
diets.

Andy

and in fact we can easily digest raw meat, eggs and fish.
The piles of feathers on my lawn show that other carnivores do not eat
feathers either, and cat fur balls show they can digest fur, either

In short T i m is, as usual, constructing a fairy story to suit his
prejudices.