Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
SNAG SNAG is offline

Default Plasma Cutter

On 10/27/2020 9:31 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:
On 10/27/2020 5:42 PM, Snag wrote:

blanks ... I'm already thinking of ways to warm up the shop better
this winter so I can spend some Quality Time with my forge and anvil .

Um... am I missing something again?Â* LIGHT THE FORGE!Â* LOL.

The only problem with lighting up a gas forge (or torpedo heater) is
the several hundred pounds of cold iron machine tooling ... the forge
will warm the place quite nicely , but I end up with flash rust on the
lathe and mill . I have a small pot belly stove that might work out , I
just need to find the time to repair it and rearrange the whole shop to
accommodate it .
--
Snag
Illegitimi non