Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Michael Terrell Michael Terrell is offline

Default Battery doorbell local repeater?

On Tuesday, October 27, 2020 at 11:12:19 AM UTC-4, wrote:

I did go to those websites and find my part number, only to see them all marked "out of stock."

But then the problem solved itself, so I'm fine.

If I get another 20 years out of it, that's probably more than I have left anyway! Hee, hee.

But appliances controlled with expensive electronic boards, like modern refrigerators, washers and dryers, scare me. Power fluctuations take them out so easily. I hate extended warranties but these may be necessary for some equipment. That mechanical timer could be replaced, with some effort for one that didn't quite fit maybe. Or I could put 8 toggle switches in a box and do it manually if I had to. Once a board goes I'm stuck.

Have you tried https://www.searspartsdirect.com/