Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Rose P. Albers Rose P. Albers is offline

Default CEN-TECH 10/2/50A 12v Manual Charger Burned out

Edward Hernandez wrote:
On Sunday, October 18, 2020 at 8:50:21 PM UTC-5, Edward Hernandez wrote:
Thanks

Thanks to everyone who commented with great suggestions to my battery
charger problem. Thanks to Pete W, Jeffy, the feather, and his
entire gang of misfits for making this experience so wonderful! I'm
glad to know that when trolls decide to be the first to respond that
others will step in to defend.... the trolls.

You are fantastic and moral individuals,

XOXO

Boo from Rose P. Albers