Duck Dog

Default Political Campaign Funding

On Sun, 01 Aug 2004 05:20:06 GMT, ff wrote:

Gunner wrote:

On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 03:16:07 GMT, "NoOne N Particular"
wrote:

I'm not sure what can be done to save the manufacturing jobs since it is
wages, medical costs, and taxes (among other things) that are killing us,
but I haven't even heard him talk about it.

The Dems often talk about it. They more they can **** the taxpayers
and the "filthy rich" the better. Of course when that happens, no one
can afford to buy American made goods and the entrepreneurs all move
out of the US totally.

But that's what the Libs want. The entire nation as a huge welfare
state they can administer.

Gunner

Can I have my tax money back that paid for your operation?

Or the $400K he filched for his "wife's" self-inflicted problems.

ff