Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jimk Jimk is offline

Default Wiring extractor fan from the shower pull-switch - yes or no?

The Natural Philosopher Wrote in message:
On 27/10/2020 17:30, me wrote:
@John Rumm, not sure I understand what you're saying. What I intended was to run some three core and earth from the shower pull switch so that I'd have a permanent live and neutral and a switched live all going to the fan via a fused fan isolating switch. So the fan will still run on when the shower pull switch is turned off after using the shower. None of that would go near the consumer unit of course. Does that sound ok?

It's how mine is wired here. Except to the light, and not the shower

Exactly what the op doesn't want then...
--
Jimk

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/