Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Peter W. Peter W. is offline

Default Battery doorbell local repeater?

30 year old Maytag and can't get parts, but then it started working again.

https://www.partselect.com/Maytag-Washer-Timers.htm

https://www.partsimple.com/may-wp220...gaAjY9EALw_wcB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRtHni3LuXQ

I doubt if there is a part or piece in any Maytag of similar vintage that cannot be found somewhere, and in short order. We have a Maytag dryer at our summer house, and just replaced the belt, rollers, idler and motor with new parts (made in Mexico and the USA) all for less than $100 installed (by me). It was made in 1971.

They really really don't make them like that anymore.

And for very good reason: 30 - 45 gallons of water per load. Up to 2 gallons of water left behind (full load) that has to be dried. And more. But, they do work well, when they work.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA