Posted to uk.d-i-y
Theo[_3_] Theo[_3_] is offline

Default Dishwasher service manual? Can you get these? Lamona LAM8670 water leak.

David wrote:
So, I have removed the kick board and run the loaded dishwasher and can
now see where the water is coming from.
Not much help, really, without knowing what is behind the panel.

My next step was to look for a service manual to see what the internals of
the dishwasher were.

Has anyone worked on this particular appliance and has some idea where and
what the main bits are?

Since Lamona is a whitelabel, first you need to find out who
actually made it.

If I search for 'Lamona LAM8670' I find a few 'spares' sites.
This page has some parts diagrams:
https://www.ransomspares.co.uk/parts...0(7636633871)/

Given the writing on the bottom has 'Date/Tarih' and 'Su sistemi' which appears
to be Turkish, I suspect it's made by Beko.

That's confirmed if I start searching around for part numbers found on that
page. (It helps to focus on more model-specific parts like detergent
dispensers, door parts and PCBs rather than generic switches or hoses).

You could probably work out what Beko model it relates to with some
deeper searching. But Beko don't publish service information, so I'm not
sure it helps a lot.

(A Ukrainian site claims to have a cache of Beko service information:
https://www.diagram.com.ua/english/l...domestic-beko/
but it'll be 2 hours before the slow download finishes to find out what's
in there)

Back in the day (thinking of washing machines) they were easy to take
apart and didn't have much in them that was complicated.
As with newer cars, I have no idea what is inside.

These things are cost-optimised, so there's nothing in there that doesn't
need to be. However they're designed to be assembled fast and never touched
after, so they may not be the easiest to work on.

Theo