Posted to uk.d-i-y
David David is offline

Default Dishwasher service manual? Can you get these? Lamona LAM8670 waterleak.

So, I have removed the kick board and run the loaded dishwasher and can
now see where the water is coming from.
Not much help, really, without knowing what is behind the panel.

My next step was to look for a service manual to see what the internals of
the dishwasher were.

Not available from Howdens.
They will arrange for a service engineer to call.

Not obviously available from other sources.
It is quite possible that there isn't one for end users.

If I take it apart I would have to be able to order parts as well, which
would involve a chat with Howdens I assume to source them.

Has anyone worked on this particular appliance and has some idea where and
what the main bits are?

Back in the day (thinking of washing machines) they were easy to take
apart and didn't have much in them that was complicated.
As with newer cars, I have no idea what is inside.

Cheers

Dave R