Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew[_22_] Andrew[_22_] is offline

Default Dehumidifier recommendations

On 26/10/2020 13:36, Caecilius wrote:
On Mon, 26 Oct 2020 12:16:08 -0000 (UTC), Jethro_uk
wrote:

If it's going to stay upstairs, why not a second eBac ?

We have one, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it - and the company -
to anyone. Top notch product and service.

Yes, that's one of my options, and it has the advantage that I can buy
one type of filter for both.

Glad to hear that others have had good experiences with them as well -
it can be difficult to tell if I was just lucky with my one.

I have an ebac Homedry, bought 2nd hand in 1988 and shipped out to
Fiji where it kept all my camera stuff and assorted clothing dry for
2 years. I shipped it back home and it still works fine.
Weighs over 20 Kg though, so only stays upstairs and is trundled
about on its castor wheels.