Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default OT. Covid 19 Surge in Belgium

On Sunday, October 25, 2020 at 10:44:59 AM UTC-4, Frank wrote:
On 10/25/2020 10:36 AM, Bob F wrote:
On 10/24/2020 4:57 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
https://www.chron.com/news/article/Covid-19-surge-in-Belgium-leads-to-shortage-of-15672028.php

Just a flu. No problem. Be gone in weeks. Around the corner.

Jerk like you wants to think problem is only in US.

That's a good one Frank. It's Trump and the Trumpets that run around
warping "America first" into only America. They refuse to look at any other
country, to learn from them. IT's as if they are all ********s or something
and there is nothing they could contribute, that we could learn from.
We see it right here. Bring up the fact that countries like China, South Korea,
Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand have very low Covid infections and deaths
and the crazy excuses to dismiss it and not learn start to fly.