Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew[_22_] Andrew[_22_] is offline

Default iPlayer no longer works on some Humax PVRs

On 25/10/2020 21:36, Bob Eager wrote:
On Sun, 25 Oct 2020 21:28:15 +0000, Tim+ wrote:

Andrew wrote:
I don't use iPlayer that often but a couple of days ago I noticed that
it fails on my HD FOX T2. Seems there is a problem with ?all Humax PVRs
because various Humax forums have similar messages though people with
the 4000 and 5000 say the problem has been fixed. The BBC says there is
a problem and they are working wih Humax to fix it.

Does anyone else have an HD FOXT2, or a HDR FOXT2 and still have the
problem ?.

Andrew

We have the HDR Fox T2. Frankly, its always been pants as a €śsmart€ť
device for streaming content. Currently iPlayer isnt working and an
alert about YouTube giving up the ghost shortly. I amazed that anyone
has the patience to use it for streaming.

We have one too. If all else fails we switch to the 'smart' TV just for
this. We need it for All4 anyway.

But have you tried the iPlayer on your HDR FOX recently ?.