Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Interesting deep dive on EV battery supply problems

Yes I often wonder who is sponsoring links that propose certain solutions
over others. Who is truly unbiased? I seldom take stuff on Youtube with
more than a pinch of salt unless the person is known to be mega honest.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Gerorf" wrote in message
On Sun, 25 Oct 2020 10:50:38 +0000
John Rumm wrote:

Talks about Tesla as a lead, but in reality covers any Li-Ion
technology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Xwxe0wU4b8

I think that it's customary to put a 'tee-hee' after Youtube links.

Interesting, though - thanks.