Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Are there empty caulking cartridges out there?

In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 26 Oct 2020 00:27:00 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Mon, 26 Oct 2020 00:37:14 -0400, micky wrote:

In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 25 Oct 2020 18:03:30 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Sun, 25 Oct 2020 17:23:45 -0400, Jess Fertudei
wrote:

I have a need to use wax as a caulk. Is there a caulking gun or tube or
cartridge out there that is fillable with the substance of your choice?

I am planning on stuffing it with toilet ring wax... is there a softer
wax that would be easier to load and squeeze?

Idealy, is there a pure wax caulk in a tube out there?

I'd look into whether they make a suitable caulking product for use in a
sausage caulking gun.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/JES-20-oz-12-1-Sausage-and-Bulk-Caulk-Gun-SD12-20/305860777

This may a better url:

https://www.homedepot.com/p/JES-20-oz-12-1-Sausage-and-Bulk-Caulk-Gun-SD12-20/305860777?MERCH=REC-_-searchViewed-_-306888106;310472042;310472045;-_-305860777-_-N

Well it looks very similar, except the 2nd half which looks very
strange, but when I tried yours I only got gun accessories.

Both links go to the same exact page for me.

Temporarily I was using Edge. I can't find a location bar, only a
search bar. I'm going back to FF tomorrow.