Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Small push-button switch

In article ,
PeterC wrote:
I've a couple of desk lamps with the domed push-button switches and one is
rather glued together and getting more fragile.
Eventually I managed to find something on Ebay - tried all sorts of search
terms to exclude wrong items. Needs to have screw terminals and 12mm thread;
most I've seen are 10mm and trying to adapt the hole wouldn't be easy in
thin metal. One looks hopeful but, from dimensions given, I suspect that
it's also 10mm hole:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Push-butt...AOSw5ZBWH4n g

Any pointers to other sources, please?

Try RS, CPC, Rapid, etc. Vast range of mains rated push button switches of
all types. But look out for a minimum charge and or high P&P on a small
order.

--
*A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.