Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris B[_2_] Chris B[_2_] is offline

Default Small push-button switch

On 24/10/2020 08:40, PeterC wrote:
I've a couple of desk lamps with the domed push-button switches and one is
rather glued together and getting more fragile.
Eventually I managed to find something on Ebay - tried all sorts of search
terms to exclude wrong items. Needs to have screw terminals and 12mm thread;
most I've seen are 10mm and trying to adapt the hole wouldn't be easy in
thin metal. One looks hopeful but, from dimensions given, I suspect that
it's also 10mm hole:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Push-butt...AOSw5ZBWH4n g

Any pointers to other sources, please?

Believe it or not I got a replacement for this sort of switch from B&Q.
Its not on their website of course but it was on the shelf with all of
the electrical bits and bobs (fuse wire, choc blocks, heat shrink etc).
If you are close to or passing it may be worth a look.

--
Chris B (News)