Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair

Default P2R phillips bit -- what is it?

On 10/24/2020 6:15 PM, GARY HOLMGREN wrote:
I'm not an "expert" but have used many, many driver bits and have been
looking for P2R bits locally but unable to find any.Â* Apparently a big
box store 14 miles away has a few but driving fuel would triple the cost.
I'm doing some sheet rock installation using drywall screws.

So you are doing a home project with drywall, paint, trim, and probably
a bunch of other stuff. Probably costly. A 28 mile round trip is maybe
a gallon and a half of gas, about $3.

Add another few bucks and take your wife out for coffee along they way
and enjoy some time together. Then do the job the right way.