Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Joyce Jim Joyce is offline

Default Flip-Flop Fauci says no need for masks

On Sat, 24 Oct 2020 13:02:47 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Saturday, October 24, 2020 at 2:58:06 PM UTC-4, Jim Joyce wrote:
On Sat, 24 Oct 2020 09:53:10 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:
On Saturday, October 24, 2020 at 10:27:28 AM UTC-4, U. Ben Dooped wrote:
Dr Fauci advises....

https://youtu.be/fT7BJWUt4w4?t=540

Does Fony Fauci know what he's talking about?

Just like Trump. Cite what Fauci said back in the early days of Covid.
We've learned a lot since then and Fauci being an intelligent scientist
adapted and changed his advice. Trump is still stuck on stupid right now:

Dissing masks
Attacking our best health authorities
Holding death rallies
Lying that Covid is going away (He's been doing that all along)
Lying that a vaccine is going to be available to Americans in just weeks
Claiming that Covid has been put down, just a few small hotspots, when
we just hit 80K new cases, a new all time record high.

The denial runs deep in this one.

+1

Trump keeps saying we're turning the corner, rounding the curve, etc.
Anyone who turns that many corners is probably circling the drain.

I ran across an editorial cartoon that had Trump "turning the corner"
on an Escher-like staircase that kept turning back on itself.

Excellent. :-)