Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Edward Hernandez Edward Hernandez is offline

Default CEN-TECH 10/2/50A 12v Manual Charger Burned out

On Friday, October 23, 2020 at 12:36:40 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Friday, October 23, 2020 at 12:41:53 PM UTC-4, Fox's Mercantile wrote:
So, have you fixed your piece of **** charger yet?
Or are you too busy masturbating thinking how clever you are?

Oh, he'll announce he "fixed" it as some point, but he'll need to be careful if he says what he actually did as there is only one thing that will cause that relay to fail in the manner he described.

Hey! Where have you been all this time? Back from dialysis? Another of Sniks lap dogs makes a return. At this point I'd not announce anything on this forum. It's corrupt and run by aging trolls. Million other great sites I have access too. Tons more nice and bright people. This is like an home for the old and infirm. Take your pills JD.