Posted to uk.d-i-y
Scott[_17_] Scott[_17_] is offline

Default Oops, Astra Zeneca share price took a hit

On Wed, 21 Oct 2020 20:12:38 +0100, "Brian Gaff \(Sofa\)"
wrote:

This is precisely why results should not be released before they are
analysed. I mean people die all the time, its natural. They at least should
have held off the original announcement till they knew what he had taken.
I see in this country they are recruiting people to give the virus to, I'm
not totally sure what their aim is, but I guess it might be to do with
infection detection how its spread and what existing treatments can be used
etc.

I told the nurse that a level of risk was acceptable in a medical
trial, just as any medication or medical procedure carries a level of
risk. I am sure most volunteers feel the same way. It's a
manifestation of informed consent.

My sister in law won't take part in case it puts her mother at risk.