Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default So that's why all this puff about the 'hydrogen economy'

On 21/10/2020 18:03, tim... wrote:

On 20/10/2020 14:28, tim... wrote:
but do the vast majority of cars only do short journeys?

Well its a moot point. A huge number of 'her' cars do in fact do just
the supermarket run and the school pickup and could easily be
BEV...whilst 'his' car does a bit of commuting and the weekend trips
which would be longer.

the problem with that solution is that the "run-around" will be a second
hand small car picked up for a few grand

find me an electric car that you can pick up for a few grand

https://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/elec...-monster-truck

Josef Stalin