Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim+[_5_] Tim+[_5_] is offline

Default So that's why all this puff about the 'hydrogen economy'

The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 21/10/2020 11:20, Tim+ wrote:

There are other EVs available. Have a look at the Korean offering, the Kia
Soul, eNiro and the Hyundai Kona with the 65kWh batteries. These have
repeatedly been demonstrated to achieve their claimed range of 280 miles,
450 km.

They have also been repeatedly demonstrated not to

For example.

https://youtu.be/RaH8UX0sfkU

Tim

Balls in your court now. Show me a test of a Kia/Hyundai 65kWh EV not
achieving at least 200 miles or less than 80% of its claimed range. Youve
accused me of telling lies. You said there were no EVs capable of 200
miles. Patently completely wrong.

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls