Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default So that's why all this puff about the 'hydrogen economy'

On 21/10/2020 11:20, Tim+ wrote:
charles wrote:
In article
,
Tim+ wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 20/10/2020 22:28, Tim+ wrote:

You made a bad choice of EV then. ”Real life• range for mine is 240
to 270. I‘d only need one stop at a rapid charger. Don‘t condemn
EVs just because you picked the wrong one for your needs.

That is a lie. All Evs have been tested by independent testers in real
word conditions and I dont think any made it over 200 miles.

You are so seriously out of date it‘s laughable. Clearly not done any
market research in years.

The EV I was contemplating buyingbhad an advertised range of 235 miles.
Real mileage 180.

There are other EVs available. Have a look at the Korean offering, the Kia
Soul, eNiro and the Hyundai Kona with the 65kWh batteries. These have
repeatedly been demonstrated to achieve their claimed range of 280 miles,
450 km.

They have also been repeatedly demonstrated not to

For example.

https://youtu.be/RaH8UX0sfkU

Tim

--
"Nature does not give up the winter because people dislike the cold."

ۥ Confucius