Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim+[_5_] Tim+[_5_] is offline

Default So that's why all this puff about the 'hydrogen economy'

The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 21/10/2020 08:11, Tim+ wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 20/10/2020 22:28, Tim+ wrote:

You made a bad choice of EV then. €śReal life€ť range for mine is 240 to
270. Id only need one stop at a rapid charger. Dont condemn EVs just
because you picked the wrong one for your needs.

That is a lie.
All Evs have been tested by independent testers in real word conditions
and I dont think any made it over 200 miles.

You are so seriously out of date its laughable. Clearly not done any
market research in years.

no this was two months ago.

So now the sneers are happening I KNOW you are lying.

And yet you keep spreading yours...

Yes, claimed ranges are often works of fiction but there are many EVs
capable of 200 miles.

https://youtu.be/ZH7V2tU3iFc

Fast forward to the end for the results.

Kia are notable for being much closer to their claimed ranges than anyone
else.

https://youtu.be/RaH8UX0sfkU

Tim

--