Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default G9 Lampholder

On 20/10/2020 15:31, JohnP wrote:
I need to replace a burned lampholder in a ceiling fitting. I cannot for
the life of me work out how to remove it. I have looked at replacements for
clues.

Can anyone make a suggestion based on doing one? Photos he
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/joye1z5eo...qvrp0KhZa?dl=0

Isn't that just an Edison screw to G9 converter in the lampholder?

https://tinyurl.com/y29xfj8j

It possible just screws out BUT possibly as with some spotlights it got
so hot that now almost impossible to actually move.

In the past with seized screw in spotlight bulbs I had to smash the
glass to gain access to the base to peal it out using a pair of pliers -
something you are unlikely to achieve with a fitting like that.