Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Edward Hernandez Edward Hernandez is offline

Default CEN-TECH 10/2/50A 12v Manual Charger Burned out

On Wednesday, October 21, 2020 at 9:21:43 AM UTC-5, Fox's Mercantile wrote:
On 10/21/20 8:10 AM, Edward Hernandez wrote:
You know, I looked around a bit just on this group and
noticed something. You two clowns have been at this
comedy bit for over 20 years!

Yeah, and assholes like you have come and gone, never to
be seen again.
--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0

Lol. I get it. I'll eventually tire of this game, yes. I have real stuff todo after all but this is such a nice break. I really feel great. I mean, here we have like an old group of, forum pirates? It's sad and funny at the same time. I'm like smiling ear to ear right now. Thank you! A buddy asked, "Why even bother?". They don't understand. This is like tapping on an ant farm. Watching the lil tiny animals buzz about. Trapped in their little enclosure. I was laughing so hard at some of your other posts. It's also like see an aging "adult" trying desperately to holding on to something. I don't know what.

Lol. Joy!

P.S. The more profanity you use the more neanderthal you become. Careful *Wink*.