Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default CEN-TECH 10/2/50A 12v Manual Charger Burned out

Many years ago, when we lived in a high-rise in NYC, we used a large laundry room on the ground floor of the building. It came to pass that we noticed that there was a gentleman who was very focused on getting the full use of his dryer time ($0.10 for ten (10) minutes in those days). We realized that for $0.60 per hour, we could hold him in that laundry room indefinitely. He would turn the heat down to "Cool Air" before he gave up *his* time.

You remind me of that individual.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA