Tom

Default Dryer vent : Steel periscope

"Jack" wrote in message
Hello all,
I cannot seem to find a galvanized steel periscope dryer vent. I have

seen
alot of aluminum ones but no steel. I am using rigid galv pipe for the

rest
of the installation, so I believe I need a steel periscope. Any

suggestions
would be very helpful.
thank you.

If you really want galvanized , have a sheet metal man make one up for you.
Any good furnace shop should be able to do the job. But, as long as you
are having one made up, why not just have a "collector" box made to the
specs you need. No sense having a periscope that slides for adjustment.
That's the way they come so one size fits all.