Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger Hayter[_2_] Roger Hayter[_2_] is offline

Default ?B?UmU6IFRpbe+/vXMgQmVsb3ZlZCBFVSBhbmQgVmVnYW5zIQ==?=

On 20 Oct 2020 at 15:10:17 BST, "Spike" wrote:

On 20/10/2020 13:06, T i m wrote:
Tim Streater wrote:

When I saw how the European Union was developing, it was very obvious what
they had in mind was not democratic.

Like the referendum scam you mean, were only 1/3rd of those allowed to
vote then (so nowhere near 1/3rd of the population, then or now),
voted to leave the EU versus the majority who didn't? Sounds more like
'mob rule' to me ... and how many PM's and other representatives of
the people have resigned over it all?

You still haven't learned:

a) How UK democracy works
b) Why the EU isn't democratic
c) The similarities between the EU and its parent, the USSR

claptrap snipped

Sorry, I think you missed snipping the last few lines of claptrap.

--
Roger Hayter