Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Tim?s Beloved EU and Vegans!

On 20 Oct 2020 20:51:23 GMT, Tim Streater
wrote:

On 20 Oct 2020 at 21:47:38 BST, "Dave Liquorice"
wrote:

snip

I have no problems with people eating meat provided they could string
up the cow, pig, sheep, goat, horse, WHY, slit its throat then gut
and butcher the carcase. It's the complete disconnection between the
animal in the field and the lump of meat in a neat plastic tray,
wrapped in film, on the supermarket shelf that's the problem.

Why?

You really are thick aren't you goblin. ;-(

I don't work in a car factory or down the sewage farm either.

No, because you wouldn't be able to do either.

The reason doing either is *completely different* to slaughtering and
butchering an animal is because with that you have to take an animals
life, a life you don't have the right to take in the first place.

Dave's point was my point and the spirit of my very first post on the
subject here, the question of the 'Meat eaters licence', a process
that would force the reconnection that few have these days:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1DcFmUrxUQ

https://youtu.be/lSngJ-mGNoo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psdt...ature=youtu.be

Cheers, T i m