Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Long lasting emergency lights?

Do they need to be on when people are asleep in bed. I'm sure there used to
be motion sensing emergency lights on sale.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"George Miles" wrote in message
I have several emergency lights over the stairs etc, which light up when
the mains fails.

But if they only last 4 hours, and the power trips when i'm asleep at
midnight, and fire breaks out at 6 a.m. or i need to get up, they will be
flat.

So recommendations for emergency lights with longer lasting batteries
please?

George