Posted to sci.electronics.repair
John-Del[_2_] John-Del[_2_] is offline

Default CEN-TECH 10/2/50A 12v Manual Charger Burned out

On Tuesday, October 20, 2020 at 1:26:41 PM UTC-4, Edward Hernandez whined:
In reality you just wanted to wave your old-man cane in the air.

This is what I would have done as "Nice-Pete".

"Hey bud, I see you are looking at repairing a harbor Freight battery charger. In my experience the chargers will fail even if repaired and cost more money down the line. They can be repurposed for other things since they have such a large transformer in them but that's about it. If you are still seeking to repair it.. try these websites that offer insight into basic circuitry that can point you in the right directly. It's helped me in the past. Hope you have fun and be careful."

Instead I got a nosey prick with nothing better to do than to belittle someone else with less experience. Awww. Peter-weter. No no. Bad Petey. I'm already getting good info on other forums. Now go away.

At least you admit that Peter's original advice was sound, even if he didn't package it with the crayons and puppies you clearly need.