Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Edward Hernandez Edward Hernandez is offline

Default CEN-TECH 10/2/50A 12v Manual Charger Burned out

On Tuesday, October 20, 2020 at 10:52:44 AM UTC-5, Fox's Mercantile wrote:
On 10/20/20 9:46 AM, Edward Hernandez wrote:
Thanks so much for the advise regarding the charger lil buddy!
Look at that, five posts and all so so helpful.

You haven't figured it out yet have you.
There won't be any help forthcoming because there isn't any
service data available.

We've tried to explain this to you.

So have fun flailing around with your multi-meter and relays.
--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0

I get it. You don't have the answers. You don't have any experience with this type of charger. I'm reaching out to those who have had their hands in one one of these or someone who can guide me to anything like Terrell did earlier. You really shouldn't be posting if you're not going to provide any useful info. You should "view" and move on. You don't have to spout your garbage just because you can sweet heart. K?