Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_30_] Muggles[_30_] is offline

Default mask brackets

On 10/20/2020 12:11 AM, micky wrote:
I saw cloth masks at the supermarket for $2 a piece. At that price,
they're not treaed with anything. You're lucky toget cloth. But the
poster above is planning to be a superspreader.

Cloth masks have fiber filaments that you can inhale into your lungs,
and often fabric is also treated with chemicals you shouldn't inhale.

Frankly, if you want to inhale fiber and chemicals, PLUS inhale the gunk
and viruses you exhaled previously, GO right ahead!

I'll be breathing fresh air with every breath while you poison yourself.

--
Maggie