Posted to uk.d-i-y
tim...[_2_] tim...[_2_] is offline

Default Tim's Beloved EU and Vegans!

"T i m" wrote in message
On Tue, 20 Oct 2020 09:05:59 +0100, "Brian Gaff \(Sofa\)"
wrote:

Does it really matter what things are called unless somebody has a
copyright
protection on the name?

No, of course not and they are only called the things they are for the
non vegans as we check the info on the packets more closely than most
to check what they contain in any case.

It's just that some of the psychopaths who prefer to rape, torture and
kill animals because they like how they taste, rather than choose any
of the clean alternatives want to kick up a fuss, because of how
guilty they feel about their lifestyle choices.

I don't feel guilty about my lifestyle choice

it's just that I have yet to sample a "pretend meat" vegetarian product that
didn't taste vile

and I don't like the idea that I might be conned into wasting my money on a
product that I end up throwing in the bin

vegetarian products should be obviously vegetarian, and IME they taste all
the better for it