Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Tim’s Beloved EU and Vegans!

On 20 Oct 2020 11:20:06 GMT, Tim Streater
wrote:

snip

Doesn't the fact that they're even considering it make you glad that we
don't need to tolerate this nonsense any more?

You don't think our government is capable of producing nonsense of its own?

Of course, but then I refer you to my sig below.

When I saw how the European Union was developing, it was very obvious what they had in mind was not democratic.

Like the referendum scam you mean, were only 1/3rd of those allowed to
vote then (so nowhere near 1/3rd of the population, then or now),
voted to leave the EU versus the majority who didn't? Sounds more like
'mob rule' to me ... and how many PM's and other representatives of
the people have resigned over it all?

In Britain you vote for a government so the government has to listen to you,

Bwhahaha ... oh the naivety!

and if you don't like it you can change it.

Or not .... bless.

What sort of democracy is it where the government can only (just) stay
in power by forming a coalition with ministers on a different island
and have a PM that the electorate didn't actually vote for?

A government that spends £.5M of our money (towards £1M) advertising
the dying dairy industry, promoting something that's bad for your
health (let alone never designed to be consumed by us and many are
intolerant to).

https://ibb.co/P9xLCM2

https://plantbasednews.org/culture/g...airy-industry/

Cheers, T i m