Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Edward Hernandez Edward Hernandez is offline

Default CEN-TECH 10/2/50A 12v Manual Charger Burned out

On Monday, October 19, 2020 at 6:17:47 AM UTC-5, Fox's Mercantile wrote:
On 10/19/20 6:10 AM, wrote:
Your problem started with "Harbor Freight". Purchase a charger from a legitimate source made by a legitimate manufacturer, rated for the intended purpose and you will be fine.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

I buy stuff from Harbor Freight,and when it works, it works
well, but I certainly don't waste my time trying to fix it
when it dies.

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0

I'm happy to know you wouldn't waste time on this. But you will waste time by not providing anything useful. Now go troll someone else. Idi0t.