Posted to alt.home.repair
%%[_2_] %%[_2_] is offline

Default Zoom warning

"Dean Hoffman" wrote in message

This modern electronic stuff like remote controls, voice activated
devices etc can make life a little better.

They do make life much better in fact. So does the internet.

They have their downside, of course. I've read of security problems with
Alexa.

So use the ones that dont have a security problem.

Zoom can make life embarrassing too. Jeffrey Toobin got caught with his
pants down.

So use the ones that dont have those problems.

I use applepay for all my transactions and it has
no downsides at all and the security leaves that
of a physical card or cash for dead.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/19/new-yorker-suspends-jeffrey-toobin-for-showing-penis-during-zoom-call/