Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Good portable emergency light?

In article ,
newshound wrote:
I like this type of thing

https://www.screwfix.com/p/luceco-le...t-10w-5v/5276k

Robust, adjustable, easy to carry, good capacity, and being Li-Ion
should hold its charge. I keep one inside the workshop door, I sling it
in the van if I am taking tools somewhere. I guess I use it several
times a year, but probably only recharge it two or three times a year.

Similar to the one I bought from Lidl some times ago. And very useful.
Only thing I wish was the charger was built in, rather than being a wall
wart. Perhaps with an IEC mains lead.

--
*WHERE DO FOREST RANGERS GO TO "GET AWAY FROM IT ALL?"

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.