Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Good portable emergency light?

On Mon, 19 Oct 2020 00:51:55 +0100, williamwright
wrote:

On 18/10/2020 16:34, T i m wrote:
https://tinyurl.com/yxa6avtz

I use a good quality caplamp. It would be fine for your 90 year old. It
provides illumination everywhere I need it because it's on my head.
Variable brightness, Runs for a very long time on one charge. Put it on
full brightness and point it at the ceiling and it illuminates the room.
Very very superior to the sub-£20 caplamps that are more common.

I'm not sure it would be superior to this:;-)

https://preview.tinyurl.com/yxlgnbv2

It would be far superior to that!

On what grounds though?

Is it lighter?

Is it instantly adjustable between any head size and anything else you
wanted to fit it to?

Does it take dry cells?

Is it cheaper?

How well would it fit if Mum had her hair in a bun?

Could she carry hers in a small pocket in case of a power cut?

Cheers, T i m