Posted to uk.d-i-y
AnthonyL AnthonyL is offline

Default Flymo Leaf blower slider stuck/stickly

On Fri, 16 Oct 2020 17:20:38 GMT, lid (AnthonyL)
wrote:

I've got a jar of screws I've manage to remove but I think the motor
housing hinge is the one that is stopping me.

Any tips as to how to free the slider up?

Well I failed to get the nozzle apart so copious water, manual sliding
and then silicone spray seems to have helped in the absence of any
advice from here.

An easier question, there is a rubber bung on the nozzle. What's that
for?

--
AnthonyL

Why ever wait to finish a job before starting the next?