Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Lamb[_2_] Tim Lamb[_2_] is offline

Default Filler cap on bunded fuel oil tank.

In message l.net,
Dave Liquorice writes
On Sun, 18 Oct 2020 19:20:36 +0100, Andrew wrote:

Now to get a delivery before the price goes any higher.

Should've stocked up in April, if anyone was delivering back then :-(

Not sure if Tim is after 35 sec heavy oil (aka gas oil/red/white
diesel) or 28 sec heating oil (aka kerosene/parrafin). The latter
seems to have been fairly stable in price since mid May at around 28
p/l.

Diesel I've not got a clue about, last filled the car up on the 3rd
Sep (112.7 p/l) and still have a 1/4 of tank left. Pre-covid I was
filling up 3 or 4 times a month...

I'll be watching 28 sec prices as our consumption has quadrupled in
the last couple of weeks and the estimated refill date has shifted
from mid Apr 21 to early Jan 21, I expect the actual refill will be
around end Nov 20.

Red. Around £0.46/l today. Depends a bit on quantity ordered.

--
Tim Lamb