Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Choosing a pod coffee machine?

On 18/10/2020 21:51, Vir Campestris wrote:
Guildford - 'Importers' at the top of the high street and 'Friary
Meux' brewery at the bottom - was a smell to remember forever.

Good grief. Have I been following you , or you following me?

(I suspect the former. I was too young for the beer)

Andy

Everybody has to come from somewhere...

fully understood.