Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.internet.wireless

Default WiFi out to 800 feet

On Sun, 18 Oct 2020 23:58:58 -0500, Sqwertz
wrote:

On Sun, 18 Oct 2020 05:03:41 -0500, Arthur Conan Doyle wrote:

Sqwertz wrote:

It's kinda pointless to manufacture domestic meth anymore since
it's so cheap from Mexico, so they may have deregulated that stuff.

Afraid not. The stupid federal regulation about restricting the amount of
pseudoephedrine (Sudafed) that can be sold to an individual and requiring it be
sold blister packs still exists.

Yeah, that does. But I was referring to the glassware and the HCl.
-sw

To the best of my knowledge, access to chemistry glassware is not
restricted in California.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amateur_chemistry
In the United States, some regions have stringent
regulations concerning the ownership of chemicals
and equipment. For example, Texas once required
the registration of even the most basic laboratory
glassware.[20] However, this requirement was
repealed on June 6, 2019.[21]

Just buy what you need online:
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=chemistry+glassware
https://www.amazon.com/Glassware-Labware/b?node=318049011
Or, you can make your own:
https://www.google.com/search?q=make+your+own+laboratory+glassware
I have some glass tubing which I use to make the small stuff. However,
I haven't had much luck with glass blowing.

For HCL, if you can't get the real stuff, buy some muriatic acid and
distill it:
https://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+purify+muriatic+acid
I've never had to do this but it doesn't seem difficult. (famous last
assumption).

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D