Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Buying a bath

What I want really is another metal bath. Mine is losing its shine after
many years and hence is hard to keep clean or stick a mat to. It is white
and at the corners has space for what you are on about, but I bet all the
new baths are too low, too wide, or whatever, and would require a lot of
tile repairs, not to mention 5the antics to get the old one out and the new
one in!

Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Michael Chare" wrote in message
I would like to buy a bath which on one side has a built in tray or ledge
where items like soap, nailbrushes, sponges etc can be kept. So far I have
not found any during my internet searches. Maybe part of the problem is
that I don't know exactly what to search for.

Any suggestion as to where I might be able to buy such a bath I know of
two of them in different properties and probably 35+ years old. One is
green and the other is blue. Do the fashion gods say that I can no longer
have what I want?

--
Michael Chare