Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Failed Honeywell Motorised CH Valve

On 18/10/2020 11:18, Graeme wrote:
In message , Andy
Bennet writes

To save faffing about - if a 2 port head - Strom do a replacement head
that fits Honeywell valves for a lot cheaper than original. They are
solidly built with all metal gears and I have not had one fail yet:-
https://www.screwfix.com/p/strom-rep...lve-head/7829v

Thanks Andy, that looks perfect.Â* Just to be clear, the unit supplied is
exactly as illustrated, and not just the motor part?Â* In other words,
apart from the wiring, just cover off, two screws, job done?

Thanks!

That's how I have done honeywell 2 port heads in the past, yes
Its the wiring that takes the time..

windows of my apartment. (I live on the twenty-first floor.) "

Alan Sokal