Posted to uk.d-i-y
Graeme[_7_] Graeme[_7_] is offline

Default Failed Honeywell Motorised CH Valve

In message l.net,
Dave Liquorice writes
On Sun, 18 Oct 2020 08:59:59 +0100, Graeme wrote:

I'll need to dismantle the valve a little,

(From memory) remove screw holding cover on, remove cover revealing a
couple of screws that hold the actuator onto the valve body. Remove
those and the actuator can be pulled off the shaft of the valve
without getting your feet wet. IIRC they aren't double insulated so
there could be bare connections with mains on them.

Thanks Dave, exactly right. I had to do something similar a few years
ago, but had completely forgotten the procedure.
--
Graeme