Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Moe about MintMobile

On Sunday, October 18, 2020 at 3:48:18 PM UTC-4, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On 10/18/20 1:14 PM, micky wrote:
As a community service, I wanted to let even the people on home.repair
know more about MintMobile. And of course I'm also posting to
comp.mobile.android, where I've learned a lot about cellphones.

1) MintMobile doesn't have monthly billing. They have 3 months, 6
months, and yearly, and it's a cheaper the longer in advance you pay, a
lot more than the amount you lose on interest in the bank, even when
interest rates were higher.

Cut a bunch.
Mint Mobile doesn't serve Nebraska. I think it runs on Sprint's
Network. U.S. Mobile does cover Nebraska. It runs on Verizon's
Network. I think it offers similar deals to Mint Mobile.
I just left PagePlus because I think I'll be better off with U.S. Mobile.
So, if you ever want to see the balloon painted water tower in York, the
flying saucer tower in Ogallala, or Ole's bar in Paxton, skip Mint Mobile.
Then there are the Sandhills, some of the nicest scenery around.
Cattle ranches
and miles of open spaces.

https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffab&q=nebraska+sandhills&iax=images&ia=images
Lest I forget, the golf course by Mullen is 9th ranked nationally.
https://www.golfdigest.com/story/sand-hills-golf-club
One can always travel through Nebraska between the tornadoes and
blizzards
without a cell phone. People did that in the Model T days and most
survived.

Mint runs on T Mobile